Muleshoe Plantation is a family-owned and operated farm located in the southeastern-most corner of Alabama, on the Chattahoochee River, just minutes from the Georgia and Florida state lines.
We are a true southern family farm that holds firm to the land, our southern history, traditions, and customs. We grow row crops, producing peanuts, cotton, corn, wheat and soybeans.
Timber, cattle and wildlife are abundant throughout our 4,000 acre farm. As active members of Treasure Forest and Alabama Tree Farm, generations of our conservation efforts have been recognized by both of these organizations, winning both of their highest state awards.
We strive to be good stewards of our beautiful land and the wildlife that flourishes here on our plantation.
And we invite you to come and help us enjoy it. Mule Shoe Plantation has been in the family since 1962, and since 1985 we have been on an aggressive trophy management program, which has resulted in outstanding deer, such as the160 B&C buck shown at right. MORE BUCKS. HUNT DETAILS.
Awards & Achievements
- 2010 -- Soil Conservationist of the Year for Alabama
- 2004 -- named the State Tree Farm of the Year. Featured in Progressive Farmer magazine where we were voted Best Big Game Farm of the Year by Browning, Progressive Farmer Rural Sportsman and the National Shooting Sport Foundation.
- 2003 -- the W. Kelly Mosley Award for Forestry and Wildlife.
- 1991 -- Alabama Forestry Planning Committee’s Helen Mosley Memorial Treasure Forest Award for excellence in multiple-use management for forest land.
- Featured on Buckmasters hunting show.
TROPHY DEER HUNTS BOOKING NOW FOR 2012-13.
Limited Bookings Available
Book Your Hunt Now!
CLICK HERE For Hunting Pages.
Click HERE For Calendar.